Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, Hello!

This blog thing is really neat! Im glad my mom was able to put her computer skills to work to set this up! I wanted to let everyone know that school is going very well and I love it here! I sadly though never get to go home because I have so much going on. Currently I am in the week form H*%$. I have so much homework to get done and to top it off I have a exam on thursday then two exams next monday! Luckily, the library and MSU is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Sadly though I will have to make this short considering its 9:47pm and im at the library and I havent got anything done yet!!

Love,
Brooke!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you just the greatest kid in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi brooke, so good to here your studying so much just to let you know your uncle don never studied in college well I shouldn't say never ther was this time I found him studying with TWO blonds I think they past! Be good Love Anut Mary JO Good Lucj

    ReplyDelete