I don't know about all you guys, but it sure is nice to hear from everyone. As Nancy said I had my followup appointment at U of M yesterday and after only 3 little side trips Pat and I made it on time (we allow an extra hour for mishaps). The result of the appointment was good news and bad news. The good news is I'm doing really good and both doctors were reassuring that I should not get that out of control again now that they have it under control. The bad news is that I have to go back to work in two weeks so I am mentally preparing for that.
Love the photo MJ! My daughter would never do anything like that.
P.S. I would appreciate it if Nancy and MJ did not provide any more guidance for Brooke.
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment