Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Way to go Deb!

Not only are you healthy and enjoying everyday, you've already followed up on your commitment to get our Family Jewells blog up and running! Yay! The Ballingers are all fine. My "my space" room is almost complete. One more window to go in tomorrow, painting over the week-end then I'm moving my stuff in. I have a door that closes and stays shut, a functional closet and a cozy seat by the window where I can sit, read, journal or just be. I am thrilled. When I figure out how to add pictures to this I'll post one of "my space." I'm just starting to get my juice back after a very busy 3 months. Volleyball is over, my many networking events and teaching engagements are complete and now I just have to do all the follow up from those things. . . yea, just!

Looking forward to hearing from everybody else as we get this going. Thanks Debbie for making this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment