Family Jewells

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Attractive Couple in Costume

We're looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving too. Glad you are enjoying college and your job.

Love to all.
Grandpa & Grandma Jewell
Posted by Anonymous at 2:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  November (5)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (20)
      • Happy Thanksgiving! to all. Mary Jo & I will be a...
      • Hello from the 'Nati
      • Love the Blog! I thought I would share this pictu...
      • O-H-I-O
      • Attractive Couple in Costume
      • Way to go Bloggers
      • No title
      • No title
      • How COOL!!
      • Hi to all!I had a very strange day yesterday. I k...
      • First time blogger. Be kind.
      • From the Lame
      • Exam!
      • Well, Hello!
      • Great Idea!
      • Things we are Thankful for this weekend
      • Wow, Debbie!
      • Way to go Deb!
      • Schroeder Update
      • Family Update
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.