Saturday, November 22, 2008


Hi to all!

I had a very strange day yesterday. I kept getting calls from my two sisters who were lost somewhere downstate. Oh wait, that wasn't so strange, they were on their way to U of M for Debbie's check up and they always get lost because they refuse to use a map! Yea, I remember now, I was on one of those wacky adventures once!

Speaking of strange, this is a picture of MJ and Jill for Halloween. She was a gold digger and he was captain america! Too funny huh?

Seriously Brooke, keep up the good work! You are on your way to becoming a master at navigating weeks from hell. Just remember it's always a lot of fun on the other side, but you can't get there without going through the hell! And I'm not Lame young lady! :-)

Ben, soups on whenever you can land your little plane in our foot of snow. Ok, it's starting to melt today, but there's still a lot on the ground. Your Mother would be loving this winter wonderland we have going up here. I won't say here what Mike says about it.

For those of you who don't know. MJ started a serving job at "Cheeseburger in Paradise" in kalamazoo a couple of weeks ago. So if you are in the area Weds through Saturday, he should be working. It's a fun place with a good menu. He hopes to be bartending soon. He's doing well with classes although a little grumpy like Brooke when it comes to exams.

I am working on "my space." No not the website, the spare room in the cabin up here. It's been remodeled and now I'm painting it and getting it ready to move stuff in. We haven't unpacked our winter stuff cuz I didn't want to do it twice. Given the turn in the weather, I am motivated to get it done so I can be warmer! Will post a picture when it's done.

That's all for now. As Brooke invites, let's get somemore of us lame-o's up and blogging here.

Love, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment