
Thanks to all involved in getting this idea rolling. I will try to get a few pictures uploaded to see how well it works and maybe next time a short video clip. I'm excited to be able to not only share pics and info easily with Grandma & Grandpa, but all the long lost relatives as a well.
Quick update:
1. I have achieved my life long dream of getting my pilot license and flew the family to Hillsdale in August. I have a trip planned to East Jordan sometime in the future, I hear there is a great place to eat close by.
2.Carter started Kindergarten this fall and broke his arm the following week, he had said he always wanted an orange cast. " Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it"
3.Cade is showing Carter just because he is younger doesn't mean he will always be smaller and easy to push around.
4. Heidi has a new job teaching in a regional emotionally impaired classroom & is doing an awesome job with kids society has forgotten. The kids love her!!
Hope everyone is well Ben, Heidi,Carter, & Caden
Ben you are something else you know how to make a mother proud, I sure have some very cute grandkids with great parnets, Love MJ Mom
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful family Ben.
ReplyDeleteYour blog was great too.
Love, Grandpa & Granma