Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hello from the 'Nati




Hi Everyone. This is great! Maybe Ill finally learn how to do pictures!!!
We all are doing fine. Chris & Megan are in preschool and Gary and I are still doing what we do. Gary is tormented this year over football but really, who in this midwest area isn't. His little Bengals are sickning to watch. I know the Lions are not much better but at least they wear a pretty blue color. I mean really. Orange and Black? Thats like halloween. Speaking of halloween, MJ, who is this "Jill" girl. I thought I was the only Jill in everyone's world :). Anyway..the above picture is of us at Disney this past January and of Grandma Judy and the kids when we hijacked her to go to Destin Florida with us last August. We are trying to convert her. Happy Thanksgiving to All. Grandma & Grandpa, we will be up soon-ish to see you! I miss you both tons! Lots of Love, Jill

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictures you sent Jill.
    Happy to hear from you since we have lost your e-mail address.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Love, Grandpa & Grandma Jewell

    ReplyDelete