Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Quiet Out There

Hello, is anybody out there? Are you still full from Thanksgiving? are you busy? are you tired? are you decorating for Christmas? Anybody? Anybody?

I'm wondering how every one is and what you are up to . . . it is quiet here this week after a hectic holiday week of cleaning, cooking, eating, and traveling for the Bowers crowd. We gathered in Dayton the Saturday before Thanksgiving with Mike & Kathy Bowers family. I had some friends in for dinner for Chuck's birthday on Tuesday. We had Thanksgiving dinner at the Old Barn Out Back buffet . . . never as good as home cooking. Then Friday and Saturday Jill's and Jan's family were here. I made the traditional Catherine Bowers spagetti and meatballs and Chris & Megan, & Mason played with the trains, sang and colored, and rollerskated.

Debbie, are you still due to start back to work this coming week? If so, have a good week and make sure they treat you well and find you satisfying work to do.

Love, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment