Friday, December 5, 2008

Just a Note!

Pretty quiet at our house this week, Brooke is back to school and Bob is back at the River. I am mentally preparing myself to go to work on Monday morning. I never heard from the bosses so I plan on just going to Marysville and play it by ear from there. If you have any prayers left for me I would like to redirect them to my supervisors so they show a little compassion this time. Anyway, I am prepared for whatever happens because its good just to have a job.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, Prayers are on their way for YOU and for your supervisors. Whenever you need a sounding board, I'm available. Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are always prayers left. Good Luck! Your bosses may be genetically incapable of responding with compassion, but that doesn't change the fact that you have achieved an enormous accomplishment. Love, Don & Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete