Friday, December 19, 2008

Story for a Snowy Day from Bob

I got up early, dressed quietly, made my lunch, slipped quietly out the door, loaded my fishing gear in the truck and proceeded out the driveway.

The wind was blowing 50 mph so I pulled back into the garage and turned on the radio and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.

I went back into the house, quietyly undressed and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

My loving wife of 34 years replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that mess?

I still don't know if she was joking, but I think I'll quit going fishing!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is too, too cute.
    Love, Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never know whether to believe either one of you anyway! But it's a great story! Love, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Bob is smarter than the husband in the story! Right, Bob? Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete