Saturday, March 13, 2010


Well Family,

Here's tonight's picture from Usery Park. Today we got in a 3 mile hike (I ran as much of it as I could as training for the Pat Tillman 5k in April.) Moose had it best. He got to rest all day as we set out to shop for a truck upgrade. We are pretty sure the "Grey Ghost" as Mike likes to refer to the truck, won't make it another trip hauling the trailer cross country. We will retire it to the cabin for short trips and work around there!
Update on MJ. He has obtained his certification in personal training and has started "Great Wave" personal training. His latest client is a gentlemen 6' 8" 330lbs. Boy do I want a video of that training session! This is his last semester in Kalamazoo. Next stop, a Physical Therapist program somewhere in the country. Pretty sure it won't be anywhere that the sun doesn't shine!
Wish you could see us working in the trailer. Three laptops, a printer/fax/copier, two cell phones and paper everywhere. Maybe I'll upload that picture next. It really is pretty surprising we still like each other at the end of each day!
This week, I meet with my two new business partners in person. We officially kick off Passion Powered Results (PPI) this week and we may even have our first paying client. More on that as the week progresses. Don't want to jinx any of the deals we have in the works. In the meantime you can go check out www.successiqu.com for the training part of our business. The other part of our business which will be book distribution for speakers and authors is yet to be built. Stay tuned. Things change on a daily basis, usually for the better!
Take care all and I'll keep updating as long as Mom keeps reading!

Love to all,

Nan

1 comment: