Who's idea was it that the Jewell's settle in Michigan? Nancy tried to get away, but genetics brought her back to the coldest and snowiest place in Michigan. Judy, Ohio doesn't count as getting away, nice try. Second snowiest winter on record and one snow day. Can you tell I am ready for summer. Lets have a family reunion in Montego Bay next winter : )
Our sentiments exactly!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandpa & Grandma
Benny, Benny, Benny,
ReplyDeleteIt's so not like you to complain. We think it has something to do with 25 years of calling back here in January, from the backyard pool coyly asking about the weather. It's called karma. Sorry! I did learn to cross country ski and snow shoe though. . .
Hey Ben, It's not Montego Bay but we are going to be on the mountain at Pigeon Forge the last week of April, maybe you will have a week of snow days and you can come down then.
ReplyDeleteBen, I'm like your mother . . . I like the snow . . . it seems to come in tandem with sunshine, which to me makes winter beautiful and bearable. It's the dull, gray overcast Ohio winters that are miserable . . . Yuck!
ReplyDeleteI would vote for a much shorter winter season, though, which leads me to an unholy thought . . . maybe while President Obama is fixing everything else, he could fix winter, too!
Chin up, Ben, it's almost over . . . Love, Judy