Hi everyone! Its definitely about time that I let everyone know how I am doing! Well, I am doing well. First off I ended last semester on a good note. I ended up with a 3.0. I decided I can do a lot better though. So thats my goal for this semester! I also have a new guy! We have been "offical" for about three months. I met him here at MSU and his name is Cameron and he just turned 20. Hes really nice. My mom likes him! Which is always good. I also get to go on Spring Break this year. My roomate Heather and I are going to Florida. We are going to stay at her grandparents house which is only two mintues from the ocean! We will be there for eight days! Im going to come back with a nice tan! Lastly, at MSU relay for life is a huge event. My roomate and I orgainzed a group within our hall for relay for life!! Therefore, we are asking for donations. This is just a little heads up. I will be back with more information!
Brooke!
We know you're working hard and it's paying off.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandpa & Grandma
Great job Brook,its hard to believe you are close to finishing your first year of college. I notice you are up at midnight are you getting enought sleep?Do you need a new mattress? Art van is having a sale! You didn't say where you new friend is from? He sound nice I'm sure he is cute, let me know how to donate to you relay for life so I can call Namcy! Love Aunt Mary Jo
ReplyDeleteAunt Mary Jo,
ReplyDeleteI get enough sleep because I tend to take many naps! I wish I could get a new mattress here, but I can survive for the rest of the year, hopefully! My new boy toy is from Fraser!
Im going to post the infomation for Relay for Life this weekend! I will keep you posted! Thanks!
Hi Brooke,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you saw the humor in my ski story, thanks for the comment.
I'm also very happy to hear how well your year is going. I think a 3.0 is super for your first semester at MSU.
Good to know you've found a nice guy your mom approves of to hang out with. Does he know you are such a special girl that you even let your aunts come prom dress shopping with you?
Have a wonderful and safe trip to Florida for spring break.
Love Aunt Judy