Hi everybody, it's been a while since we've heard from anybody so I thought it was time to check in. What is everyone up to? The snow is nearly melted up here and my disposition is much improved after a week in Arizona, but I will tell you it took a day for the fog to lift. Looking forward to seeing more signs of spring like you know, sun, sun and more sun. Oh wait, first we have to go through April showers arrgghhhh! Don't get up, I'm OK, just practicing expressing myself! :-)
Mike is still in Arizona marching toward April 15, he comes home on the 16th. Please pray there is no snow on the ground when he returns, I fear he will completely fritz if there is! Check in guys, I miss you all!
The weather man on channel 7 just said there are better days ahead, so there is HOPE.
ReplyDeleteLove, Dad & Mom
Isn't hibernation fun! Just think how fun it will be when all the crabby ole bears wake up and get moving. By that I mean the rest of the family. Me and Mom just go into spring and summer hibernation now. Maybe next year you won't go to Arizona and that way you won't miss what you don't have! Hang in there, in another 2 months the stores will start opening up there and you'll have something to do.
ReplyDeleteHey Nan,
ReplyDeleteWe will have a table for you this summer. We sold our house and will be looking for a new table. So the cute table decorated by the boys with wear and tear is yours, if you still want it. So when Mike takes a bite out of it next winter, during crazy winter winter blues, you won't notice. I had a great time when the three of you came to visit. You re-lit my love for chicken-foot dominos. We would all like to invite ourselves up for a day when you get rid of the damn snow. Carter & Cade are now snake wranglers.
OOOH Benny I'm so excited to get the chicken foot table yaaaaay! Mostly I'm jazzed that you guys sold your house and get to be where you want to for the family! Very cool! And we will be here when you are ready. There is still one big patch of snow I can see out my office window. Gramma Jewell says it will be gone tomorrow and she's always right about the weather dontcha know!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, shut the hell up and you should consider writing a comedy book, you actually have a very sick and very funny sense of humor even in writing!
Helloooooo Where's the rest of the klan?
My there seems to be alot of pent-up aggression out there. Mark "The Bird" Fidrych was strangled by the power take-off on the truck he was working on this week. I often quote Fern Jewell who said "You don't have to look very far down the block to find someone worse of than you are." Hope you all are feeling better! Acually,you are all more fun when you are stirred up!! Feel free to continue to express yourselves...you can also go to Leann Rimes new website "What I Can Not Change" (www.leannrimesworld.com)and express yourself. I think she wrote her new song for some of us!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!!!!!
That's "worse off" DJ
ReplyDelete