We have a lot of nurse's and a lot of experience with nurses in this family, so I thought I would share this with everyone.
•You're a Nurse?? That's cool, I wanted to do that when I was a kid. What do you make? "WHAT DO I MAKE?? I make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared. I can make your child breathe when they stop. I can help your father survive a heart attack. I make myself get out of bed at 4am to make sure your mother gets the medicine she needs to live. I work all day to save the lives of strangers. Today, I might save your life. I make a difference, what do you make?" REPOST if you are a nurse or you love a nurse. ♥ :) :)
Soon to be nurse right here! :)
ReplyDeleteYea, Brooke! and God Bless all the nurses in our family. We had some great nurses during Chuck's recent experience. Good thoughts, Debbie! Love, Judy
ReplyDelete