Friday, January 23, 2009

Party at the Home


Wanted to show everyone the fun we had at the home tonight. Don put together a party even Mary Jo was proud of. After all it only took a quick trip to Meijers, then Kentucky Fried and then Cheap Charlies and waalaa a party. Thanks Don.




As you can see everyone was there. I don't think you can see the 2 white people but the plates say Nancy and Judy because they were there in spirit. There were many well wishers from the home that popped in to say Hi and Happy Birthday to Mom and Dad.

Debbie, Pat & Mike, Don & Mary Jo and the Kozfkays (I don't think I spelled that right but they are friends of Don and Mary Jo) were all there to enjoy the evening.

This picture was on Pat's camera so I thought I would share a picture of the birthday couple. Happy Birthday Mom & Dad.

3 comments:

  1. How fun that must have been! Well done guys!
    It appears the young couple had a well deserved birthday feast! Love to all, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad mom and dad had a birthday bash. Good going Don and all.

    I really was there in spirit! Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good party! Sorry we missed it. :o) Christine

    ReplyDelete